Idaho has, over the years, greatly expanded the number of web cams. Between the ever-increasing number of ski area cams, as well as the nice selection of Idaho Road Cams, a viewer can pretty much take in much of Idaho now.
Know of a good cam not listed? Or is a cam not working? If so, please contact me and let me know.
Last Update : 2/10/18
Idaho Web Cam Categories
Idaho Ski Area & Mountain View Cams
The various ski areas provide some of the most beautiful views in Idaho.
- Black Mountain Cam in Bonners Ferry
- Bogus Basin Ski Area Web Cams : Live views from the Bogus Basin Ski Area outside of Boise, Idaho.
- Brundage Mountain Web Cam : Web Cam view from the Brundage Mountain Ski Area in McCall, Idaho.
- Lookout Pass - Nice views from Lookout Pass ski area.
- Mt. Schweitzer Ski Area Web Cams : View of the mountain and village area at Mt. Schweitzer. Click on "web cam" icon on right side of page.
- Sawtooth Mountains Web Cam : A scenic camera showing the Sawtooth Mountains. Located in Stanley, Idaho.
- Sawtooth Mountains & Redfish Lake : Beautiful view in the Sawtooths.
- Sawtooth Mountains - Mountain village resort.
- Sun Valley Ski Area Web Cams : Multiple cameras of Sun Valley Ski Resort.
- Tamarack Mountain : In Donnelly, Idaho.
- Teton Mountains Web Cam : Scenic View of the Tetons from Driggs, Idaho.
- Alpine Junction Camera : Border of Idaho and Wyoming, near Driggs, on US 89.
- Boise - Nat'l Weather Service
- Boundary County Airport : Nice View of Mountains in Bonners Ferry.
- Burns Airport Cam
- Cascade : Kelly's Whitewater Park.
- City of Boise Web Cam : An Air Quality camera.
- Coeur d' Alene Lake Cam
- Coeur d'Alene : A highway cam on I-90
- Coeur d' Alene Cam #3
- Deary, ID : Highway Cam.
- Donnelly Cabin Cam
- Fernwood Weather Cam : Fernwood, ID.
- Idaho Falls on the Green Belt Cam : Nice view from Idaho Falls, ID
- Idaho Journal Web Cam in Pocatello, ID : User Controlled camera in Pocatello, ID.
- Hailey - Friedman Memorial Airport
- Johnson Creek Airport Cam : In Yellow Pine, Idaho (near McCall)
- KLEW Weather Cameras in/around Lewiston, ID : View of the Lewiston Valley and nearby areas.
- Kootenai County : Spokane River Ridge.
- Lolo Pass on ID/MT Border : Looking into ID from a Montana DOT road cam.
- Lookout Pass Web Cam on ID & MT Border : A Montana DOT road cam showing road conditions at Lookout Pass.
- Lost Trail Pass on ID & MT Border : On highway 93, north of Salmon.
- May Marina Cam : In McCall, Idaho.
- McCall, ID Airport WebCam
- MacDonalds Resort Cam in Bayview, ID
- Melba : Airport Cam
- Midvale Hill Web Cam in Midvale, ID
- Mile High Marina Cam in McCall
- McCall - May Harbor Marina
- Remote Idaho Aviation Cameras - Listings of all cams
- Twin Falls - From Canyon Ridge HS
- Sandpoint Property Management - Downtown
- Sandpoint Solar Roadways Cam : Sandpoint, ID
- Smiley Creek Airport : In the Sawtooths
- University of Idaho Web Camera : In Moscow, ID
- Warren : Airport
Idaho Traffic & Road Cams
- Main Traffic Cam Page : Browse the entire list of Idaho DOT cams.
Popular Highway Cams
- US 93 - Lost Trail Pass (MT/ID border)
- US 93 - Jackpot (ID/NV border)
- US 12 - Kamiah
- SH 6 - Harvard Hill
- SH14 - Elk City
- SH 28 - Lone Pine
- SH 55 - Goose Creek Summit
- SH 55 - Little Donner
- SH 75 - Wood River
- SH 75 - Timmermann Hill
- US 20 - Pine Turnoff
- US 20 - Henry's Lake
- US 20 - Tom Cat Summit
- SH 33 - ID/WY Border
- US 26 - Tilden Flats
- WY 22 - Teton Pass
- US 95 - Shirrod Hill
- US 95 - Five Mile Hill
- I-90 - Lookout Pass (MT/ID border)
- I-90 - Veterans Memorial Bridge (near Coeur d'Alene)
- I-15 - Monida Pass (MT/ID border)
- I-15 - Idaho Falls
- I-15 - Pocatello
- I-15 - SE Idaho (ID/UT border))
- I-86 - Raft River (Mile 4)
- I-84 at OR/ID Border (Mile 1)
- I-84 Caldwell (Mile 28)
- I-84 - Boise (Mile 55)
- I-84 - Hammett Hill (Mile 103)
- I-84 - Heyburn (Mile 211)
- I-84 - Sweetzer Summit (Mile 257)
- I-84 - Juniper (Mile 263)
Visit Idaho - Official visitors site for the State of Idaho.
State of Idaho - Official site of the State.
Idaho Travel & Reference Books
If you plan to visit Idaho, be sure to pick up some books to help you plan your trip. All available through Amazon.