Idaho has, over the years, greatly expanded the number of web cams. Between the ever-increasing number of ski area cams, as well as the nice selection of Idaho Road Cams, a viewer can pretty much take in much of Idaho now.
Know of a good cam not listed? Or is a cam not working? If so, please contact me and let me know.
Last Update : 5/23/13
Idaho Web Cam Categories
Idaho Ski Area & Mountain View Cams
The various ski areas provide some of the most beautiful views in Idaho.
- Black Mountain Cam in Bonners Ferry
- Bogus Basin Ski Area Web Cams : Live views from the Bogus Basin Ski Area outside of Boise, Idaho.
- Brundage Mountain Web Cam : Web Cam view from the Brundage Mountain Ski Area in McCall, Idaho.
- Mt. Schweitzer Ski Area Web Cams : View of the mountain and village area at Mt. Schweitzer. Click on "web cam" icon on right side of page.
- Sawtooth Mountains Web Cam : A scenic camera showing the Sawtooth Mountains. Located in Stanley, Idaho.
- Selkirk Powder Cam : Near Schweitzer
- Sun Valley Ski Area Web Cams : Multiple cameras of Sun Valley Ski Resort.
- Tamarack Mountain : In Tamarack, Idaho.
- Teton Mountains Web Cam : Scenic View of the Tetons from Driggs, Idaho.
Other Idaho Cams
Note, in a move that only government bureaucrats can understand, the FAA has started to "expire" the links to their individual cams about every 3-4 months. When this happens, you can go to this page and then use the list below to pick out which cams to view until I'm able to update the links on the site. FAA links below updated on 4/25/13.
- Alpine Junction Camera : Border of Idaho and Wyoming, near Driggs, on US 89.
- Boundary County Airport : Nice View of Mountains in Bonners Ferry.
- Cascade : Kelly's Whitewater Park.
- City of Boise Web Cam : An Air Quality camera.
- Coeur d'Alene : A highway cam on I-90
- Coeur d'Alene Web Cam : View of the Spokane River
- Deary, ID : Highway Cam.
- Fernwood Weather Cam : Fernwood, ID.
- Hotel McCall Cam : From McCall, ID
- Idaho Falls on the Green Belt Cam : Nice view from Idaho Falls, ID
- Idaho Journal Web Cam in Pocatello, ID : User Controlled camera in Pocatello, ID.
- IRTC Cam at ISU : An indoor cam of the IRTC center.
- Johnson Creek Airport Cam : In Yellow Pine, Idaho (near McCall)
- KLEW Weather Cameras in/around Lewiston, ID : View of the Lewiston Valley and nearby areas.
- Kootenai County : Spokane River Ridge.
- Lake Pend Oreille, ID, Web Cam : Scenic view of Lake Pend Oreille in Northern Idaho.
- Lolo Pass on ID/MT Border : Looking into ID from a Montana DOT road cam.
- Lookout Pass Web Cam on ID & MT Border : A Montana DOT road cam showing road conditions at Lookout Pass.
- May Marina Cam : In McCall, Idaho.
- McCall, ID Airport WebCam
- McCall River Rinch Payette River Cam
- MacDonalds Resort Cam in Bayview, ID
- Midvale Hill Web Cam in Midvale, ID
- Mile High Marina Cam in McCall
- Moscow - Middle School
- Moscow - High School Cam
- Sandpoint Rentals Cam : In Sandpoint, ID
- Three Mile Web Cam : On Hwy. 2 Near Montana.
- University of Idaho Web Camera : In Moscow, ID
Idaho Traffic & Road Cams
- Main Traffic Cam Page : Browse the entire list of Idaho DOT cams.
Popular Highway Cams
- US 93 - Lost Trail Pass (MT/ID border)
- US 93 - Jackpot (ID/NV border)
- US 12 - Kamiah
- SH 6 - Harvard Hill
- SH 28 - Lone Pine
- SH 55 - Goose Creek Summit
- SH 55 - Little Donner
- SH 75 - Wood River
- SH 75 - Timmermann Hill
- US 20 - Pine Turnoff
- US 20 - Henry's Lake
- US 20 - Tom Cat Summit
- US 89 - ID/WY Border
- US 95 - Midvale Hill
- US 95 - Shirrod Hill
- US 95 - Five Mile Hill
- I-90 - Lookout Pass (MT/ID border)
- I-90 - Veterans Memorial Bridge (near Coeur d'Alene)
- I-15 - Monida Pass (MT/ID border)
- I-15 - Osgood
- I-15 - Pocatello
- I-15 - SE Idaho (Mile 24)
- I-86 - Raft River (Mile 4)
- I-184 Connector in Boise
- I-84 at OR/ID Border (Mile 1)
- I-84 Meridian (Mile 44)
- I-84 - Boise (Mile 55)
- I-84 - Hammett Hill (Mile 103)
- I-84 - Heyburn (Mile 211)
Visit Idaho - Official visitors site for the State of Idaho.
State of Idaho - Official site of the State.
Idaho Travel & Reference Books
If you plan to visit Idaho, be sure to pick up some books to help you plan your trip. All available through Amazon.